EduTronics is a company based in India that works with schools, colleges, and corporates across India,
Malaysia, and Singapore in the space of Robotics and STEAM Education.
We would like to invite you to participate in a Robotics Workshop to learn how to make a drone using Arduino
(open source hardware + software platform).
This workshop for 2 days will cover the following modules:
1. Introduction to Quadcopters/Drones
2. Microcontroller basics
3. Basics of coding using Arduino IDE
4. Controlling LEDs using Arduino Blink and Fade Programs
5. Understanding transistors (MOSFET)
6. Basic electronic components – Resistors, Batteries, Capacitors, Motors, Bulb, Switch
7. Learning basic circuits and multimeter working
8. Controlling motor speed using Bluetooth
9. Understanding Gyroscope and Accelerometer
10. Angular Data and Angular Rate Data
12. Interfacing 6-channel Remote Controller with Arduino
13. PID Tuning14. Flying the quadcopter/drone
Participants will be awarded an e-certificate on successful completion of the workshop.
Register and Pay online
Register and Pay Later