Name: :Prasannakumar Ganji
Designation:: Assistant Professor (Vice-Principal)
Qualification:: BBA, MBA, M.Phil, UGC-NET, K-SET, (Ph.D)
Mr. Prasannakumar Ganji is a BBA, MBA, M.Phil, UGC-NET, K-SET, (Ph.D).qualified management faculty. He has 5 years of Corporate Experience in banking, with specialization in sales, customer service and administration of corporate financial services in Bangalore. He has 6 years of academic experience. He worked with banking companies like Standard charted, HSBC, and Citi. His area of specialization is Strategic management, Brand Management, Marketing management and international marketing. He has presented papers in several national and international conferences. His Research articles are published in journals like ELK journal of Marketing and retail management with Global Impact factor of 2.045 and SuGyaan- Siva Sivani Journal of Management
Areas of ExpertiseStrategic Management, Brand Management & Marketing
Subjects taught in past:Strategic Management, Brand Management & Marketing
|Experience||6 Yrs Teaching at PG level||5 Yrs in Banking|
Research Interest Areas :Customer Experience Management, Customer Service, CSR
|Organization/Institution||Position held||From – To||Duration in years|
|Description of past job / organization /work experience||BIET MBA Davangere||Sr. Lecturer||2012 -2015||3.5|
|Citi Financial Ltd||Assistant Manager||2007-2009||2|
|HSBC Bank Ltd||Assistant Manager||2004-2006||2|
|SCFL Ltd||Sales Office||2004-2004||0.5|
Awards and Recognitions:-
- Won “Best Employee Award” from PES&T Sheikh Group of institutions Belgaum in Nov 2009.
- Won first prize for Paper presentation at Two day National level seminar on “Rural Marketing” conducted by KLE Lingraj BBA College Belgaum on “Rural market a solution for the economic slowdown” in March 2009.
- Won Karnataka regional award “Best RBO (fighter) Sales Person” in CitiFinancial consumer finance India Ltd in March 2008.
- “Study of customer satisfaction with reference GSM mobile service providers in Belgaum city” published in ELK Journal of Marketing & Retail Management JUL2011 edition. ISSN: 0976-7193.
- “Study of visual merchandising and its influence on purchase decision in Belgaum city” published in SuGyaan”- Siva Sivani Journal of Management DEC 2011 ISSN: 0975-4032.
- “Role of boundary spanners in enhancing customer experience in failed service encounters” published in ELK Journal of Marketing & Retail Management (GFI 2.045) JAN 2014 edition. ISSN: 0976-7193.
- “A Comparative View of the Tourism Industry Competitiveness in India and China” accepted for publication in Presidency Journal of Management Thought & Research ISSN: 2229-5275
- “Innovative methods of corporate social responsibility” published in International Conference proceedings ICBECSR DEC 2009. ISBN: 023-032-825-3.
- “Micro insurance Challenges and opportunities in India” published in 4th National Conference proceedings 2012 on Inclusive Growth. ISBN: 978-81-923654-0-4.
- “Enhancing Customer Experience By Recovering Failed Services With Special Reference To Retail Industry” published in International Conference proceedings Reflections 2014. ISBN: 978-81-7800-297-2.
- “Ethical Branding by CSR Way” published in International Conference proceedings PESIT 2013 ISBN: 978-81-8429-106-3.
- “Role of Farmer Cooperative In Sustainable Development” Published in international Conference proceedings KSWU 2014 ISBN No978-93-83192-13-7 VOL.2.