HR club endeavours to sensitise students towards the nuances of HR and inculcate interest in Human Resource related activities among them. HR Club will offer students ample opportunities to hone and enhance their social, interpersonal, and communication skills in a natural way by organizing and managing various HR activities and events. The club shall be actively run by students and will encourage them to participate, arrange and organize HR related events. The club activities will also focus on developing team spirit among the students.
- To enhance the skills and competencies of the members through sharing and learning.
- To provide a forum for discussion and interaction and a platform for enhancing skills.
- Identifying modern approaches in human resources management and training the members.
- Establishing contacts with HR managers in order to share the information and experience.
- Organizing and conducting the panel discussions and training courses.
- Conducting research work related to HR management issues.
- To stimulate interest in Human Resources as a career, develop decision making, leadership skills and Interpersonal skills needed in the corporate world.