Goa Multi-Faculty College Library provides Book Bank facility to the students of Goa Multi-Faculty College and the main aim of this service is to help the needy meritorious students. The Book Bank has a separate collection of 140 books other than the library books.
Rules for Book Bank Facility:
- The book bank facility will be given to the GEN/ST/SC/OBC students of the each branch/class. On the basis of the Caste Certificate and lower the income of their parents and the ceiling of the same will be Rs.2.00 lakhs per annum.
- Depending upon the availability of the sets of books the priority will be given to the students on the merit of the last examination.
- The students will not be eligible for Book Bank Facility, who fails in the Semester End Examination.
- Rs.20/- of the book value (set of text books) is to be taken as maintenance charges from all the categories of students, who are selected for the Book Bank Facility.
- All students who are availing the facility must ensure returning the entire set of books provided to them within two days of completion of their final examination in the concerned semester/Term.
- The overdue charge is Rs.2/- per day per book.
- If any student availing the facility loses the book/damages the book/disfigures the book, he/she shall replace the volume(s) with new books (Or pay the current cost of the book plus fine, if any, as may be directed by authority).