On the day of Independence, BCA Department and IT Club of GMFC conducted a Quiz Competition for BCA FY and SY students on 15th August 2015. Six groups participated in this event.
The quiz was divided into Five Rounds:
- First round was “General Awareness Round” where in students were quizzed about the ongoing Political Issues.
- Second round was “Current Affairs in IT” including the question set related to the IT field.
- “Logo with Tag Line” was the third round in which students were asked to identify the logo and tell the tag line for the same.
- Fourth round “Identify the personality” was regarding identifying the famous IT industry personalities.
- And finally the fifth round “Guess the Output” was about finding out the output of a C program which was shown to the participants.
Other than these five rounds, Mr. Sameer Patil, conducted one quiz round for all the audience. All the students participated in this event very actively and enjoyed answering the quiz. The event started at 10.00 a.m. and went up to 11.45 a.m.
The event was handled by BCA department Staff members. Mr. Sameer Patil hosted the quiz competition. The score board was maintained by Ms. Nilaxi Chari and Ms. Pooja Palyekar. The winners of the Quiz Competition were Mr. Mayur Naik (FYBCA) and Mr. Swapnil Naik (SYBCA). The runner ups were Mr. Parshuram Lamani (FYBCA) and Ms. Sumentha Fernandes (SYBCA).
The event came to an end with a Vote of Thanks by BCA department Head, Mr. R. JebaRaj.