Greetings from GMFC!
We have received your application for Admission to B.C.A. Course at Goa Multi-Faculty College, Dharbandora. Admission to B.C.A. the course is based solely on the Entrance Exam (100% Weightage).
In this regard, we would like to inform you that the Entrance Exam for admission to the B.C.A. the course in our college is scheduled on Saturday, 25.06.2022. Kindly go through the instructions given below:
Entrance Exam Instructions
1. Entrance Exam shall consist of 50 questions (2 marks each).
2. There is no negative marking.
3. Exam would be of 1 hour 30 minutes duration i.e. from 10.00 am to 11.30 am.
4. Applicants appearing for the Entrance Exam have to compulsorily report at the venue by 9.30 am.
5. Applicants are compulsorily required to carry valid photo identity proof (Aadhar Card, EPIC/ Voter ID Card, Driving License, etc.).
6. Venue for the Entrance Exam: SPES’s Goa Multi-Faculty College, NH-4A, Ponda Belgaum Highway, Near Sanjeevani Sugar Factory, Dayanandnagar, Dharbandora Goa.
7. On reaching the exam venue, applicants are required to check the Block assigned to them and occupy their seat at least 10 mins before the scheduled time.
8. All the applicants are required to carry their own pen/pencil to answer the entrance exam. No compass box/pouches are allowed inside the exam hall.
9. Mobile Phones/Smart Watches/Electronic Gadgets are not allowed inside the Exam Hall.
NOTE: Appearance for Entrance Exam is MANDATORY for admission to the B.C.A. course at Goa Multi-Faculty College, Dharbandora.