- To provide high quality Commerce education at undergraduate level.
- To make the students Industry-Ready so that they can readily be employed.
- To impart ethical education by enabling the students to be a successful & responsible entrepreneur of tomorrow.
- To nurture the creative minds that are sensitive to business, societal needs and issues, thus making them good human beings and responsible citizen.
- To provide a platform that facilitates all round development of student’s personality.
What makes us different :
Unlike traditional methods of Commerce teaching, at GMFC, our focus is on sharpening of personality to make the students employable. Apart from regular lectures, the students are supplemented with Audio-Visual Aids, Case Studies, Seminar & Presentation sessions and various extra-curricular activities, which ultimately sharpen their social as well as analytical abilities. Regular remedial classes are also provided to the students for their easy and hassle-free preparations for the end-term examinations. Study tours and industry visits gives an edge to GMFC Commerce students over others through widening their horizons by enabling them to tackle real-life situations in a much efficient manner.
Duration : 3 years
Admission Policy :
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Financial Accounting- I||Financial Accounting- II|
|Cost Accounting- I||Cost Accounting- II|
|General Management- I||General Management- II|
|Managerial Economics- I||Managerial Economics- II|
|Mathematical Technique- I||Mathematical Technique- II|
|Information Technology- I||Information Technology- II|
|English- I||English- II|
|Environmental Studies||Environmental Studies- II|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Business Finance- I||Business Finance- II|
|Business Environment- I||Business Environment- II|
|Financial Accounting- III||Financial Accounting- IV|
|Advertising- I||Advertising- II|
|Business Law- I||Business Law- II|
|Indian Financial & Fiscal System||Economics of Resources|
|Statistical Technique- I||Statistical Technique- II|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Industrial Management- I||Human Resource Management|
|Entrepreneurship Development- I||Entrepreneurship Development- II|
|International Economics||Issues of the Indian Economy|
|Elective 1: Cost & Management Accounting|
|Major- 1; Methods of Costing||Major- 1; Income Tax|
|Major- 2; Techniques of Costing||Major- 2; Techniques of Costing|
|Major- 3; Cost & Management Audit||Major- 3; Cost & Management Audit|