Name : Milan Anand Gaonkar
Designation: Assistant Professor in IT and Computer Applications
Department: Department of IT and Computer Applications
Qualifications: B.E (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)
M.E (Computer Science)
Area of Expertise: Problem Solving, Programming,Multimedia, Database Management
Subject taught in the past:
- Data Structures
- Data Communications
- Database Management Systems
- Problem Solving using Programming Concepts
- Multimedia and Web Designing
- Computer Organization and architecture
- Problem Solving and Programming Concepts, Operating Systems, IT Tools, Data Structures using C, Multimedia and Web Designing
Experience: 5 years
- Worked as an Tr. Grade I in Computer Science,Dr. T.B. Cunha Govt. HSS Campal Panjim.
- Worked as an Assistant professor in Computer Science, Govt. College of Arts, Science and Commerce Khandola.
- Currently working as an Assistant professor in IT and Computer applications at Goa Multi Faculty College, Dharbandora since September 2021.
Awards and Recognition:
Area :Machine learning and NLP Presented and Published a Paper on “Sentiment Classification Using Product Reviews” at CSIR Sponsored National Conference on Advances in Computational Biology, Communication, and Data Analytics, ACBCDA2017, May 13, 2017, Jain College of Engineering, Belagavi, India.  Presented and Published a Paper on “Multiclass Sentiment Classification On Product Reviews” at the International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing(ICUC-17), organized by Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune, Maharashtra on 25th -26th July 2017.  Presented a paper on “Protecting Privacy rights in Virtual World” at a national Level conference held in May 2022.