- To provide high quality management education at undergraduate level.
- To facilitate students research interest
- To nurture creative minds that is sensitive to business and societal needs and issues and thus making them good human beings and responsible citizen.
- To provide an environment that facilitates all round development of student’s personality.
What makes us different:-
A professional course: BBA goes beyond bookish knowledge. Instead, it sharpens your managerial skills through presentations, case studies, industry visits, guest lectures by professionals, etc. that help you deal with real-life situations better.
Duration:- 3 years
Students shall present himself with an application in the prescribed form duly filled and signed by him, based on their merit and performance in Common Entrance Test (UGAT) along with following documents.
- H.S.S.C. Mark list in original along with three attested copies of it.
- School Leaving Certificate in original.
- Three copies of recent Passport size photographs.
- No admission shall be regarded as duly granted unless it is granted by the Principal/Director and the necessary fees have been received by the college along with required documents.
- All admissions are valid only for the academic year and are required to be renewed by application in the prescribed form for every subsequent year to continue studies in the college.
- Students belonging to Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribes/OBC should furnish the caste and income certificates from the Competent Authority, while submitting the admission forms.
- All the admission are provisional until all the necessary certificates such as the Final Eligibility Certificate, HSSC Passing Certificate, and Transfer Certificate etc. are submitted to the college.
The documents such as Leaving Certificate, Migration Certificate are not returned, if the admission to the course is confirmed, though the students leave the college before completion of the course.
Contact Principal: Dr Manasvi Kamat email@example.com
|Term I||Term II||Term III|
|Management Process||Marketing Management 1||Marketing Management 2|
|Financial Statement Analysis 1||Human Resource Management 1||Organizational Behavior|
|Business Economics 1||Business Economics 2||Business Research 1|
|Personal Grooming||Social Psychology||Journalism|
|Mass Media 1||Mass Media 2||Cyber Security|
|Proficiency in Computers||Innovative Learning||Health Education|
|Term V||Term VI||Term VII|
|Financial Statement Analysis 2||
Financial Management 1
|Financial Management 2|
|Strategic Management 1||Strategic Management 2||Business Ethics 1|
|Business Research 2||Business
|Presentation Skills||Public Speaking||Interview Facing Skills|
|Learning from Films||Learning’s from Mythology||Cultural Diversity|
|Consumer protection Act||Portuguese 1||Portuguese 2|
|Indian Polity||Health Education||Photography|
|Term IX||Term X||Term XI|
|Elective 1||Elective 3||Elective 5|
|Electives 2||Elective 4||Elective 6|
|Legal Aspects 1||Legal Aspects 2||Elective 7||Macro Environmental Studies 1||Macro Environmental Studies 2||Labors Laws|
|Creative Writing||Action Planning||Technology and Innovation|
|Classical Music||Stress Management||Spiritual Living|