- ABOUT GMFC
- B. COM.
- B. C. A.
- B. B. A.
The Goa Multi-Faculty College envisages SPES’s great vision of Sustainable Development through Education, by aiming to empower under-privileged children born in rural and remote areas by providing them the opportunity of modern education for their sustainable and holistic development.
SPES’s Goa Multi-Faculty College temporarily operates from the fully and extraordinarily renovated premises of Government Middle School, Nr. Sanjeevani Sakhar Karkhana, Dayandnagar, Dharbandora- Goa. The construction of new and ultra-modern premises will commence soon.
Goa Multi-Faculty College has created a distinct presence in the educational portals of Goa from year June 2013, and invites all students aspiring to have an alluring and enriching academic experience…..
- To provide high quality Commerce education at undergraduate level.
- To make the students Industry-Ready so that they can readily be employed.
- To impart ethical education by enabling the students to be a successful & responsible entrepreneur of tomorrow.
- To nurture the creative minds that are sensitive to business, societal needs and issues, thus making them good human beings and responsible citizen.
- To provide a platform that facilitates all round development of student’s personality.
- To provide high quality technical education at undergraduate level.
- To provide balanced education that nurtures the spirit of student.
- To produce employable IT workforce that will have sound knowledge of IT business fundamentals that can be applied to develop and customize solutions for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- To provide high quality management education at undergraduate level.
- To facilitate students research interest
- To nurture creative minds that is sensitive to business and societal needs and issues and thus making them good human beings and responsible citizen.
- To provide an environment that facilitates all round development of student’s personality.
|Painting Competition on the themes “Best of Mahatma Gandhi“
PUBLIC NOTICE BOARD
STUDENT NOTICE BOARD