FY/SY/TY B.Com/BBA/BCA are hereby informed that the D.H.E. Payment portal is open for full payment as well as partial payment of admission fees.
Third Round of the First Year Online 2020-21 Admissions has been announced by Directorate of Higher Education.Visit dhe portal
|DHE CIRCULAR – FEES FOR FY, SY AND TY DEGREE PROGRAM ADMISSION|
|DHE Links for Merit ListTest server data Prod server data|
|General Instructions for completing the admission process|
|Merit List for B.B.A.||Full Applicant List for B.B.A.|
|Click here to view prospectus-2020-2021|
All those applicants who have applied for B.B.A/B.C.A/B.Com course under the reserved category are hereby required to submit scanned copy of the valid caste certificate/ others certificate issued by the competent authority immediately.
You may email on: email@example.com
For details please contact: 9969137799 / 7588441040
- All the students who have applied online for the admission will be notified through email one day prior to the announcement of the merit list.
- Students will have to log in to the IAIMS portal with the same login credentials which they used for the admission process.
- If students find difficulty in login, they may click on forgot password and can get new credentials in their email inbox.
- If the student is shortlisted in the college of his preference, he/she will get a payment link to confirm his/her seat.
- If a student is shortlisted in both the colleges of his preference, he will confirm seat in any one of the college by paying fees.
- Students will have to pay Rs. 855/- to confirm his/her enrollment.
- Students will be given 2-3 days to do the payment of fees and confirm the seat.
- If the student is not shortlisted in any of the colleges of his/her preference, he/ she will have to apply in the second round of the online admission process with the same credentials.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR B.B.A /B.C.A. AT GMFC
Students desirous of seeking admission to the college for BBA and BCA kindly visit DHE admision portal link and fill online admission form.After filling online admission form, the college will prepare Merit List for admission to the BBA Programme for the academic year 2020-21 considering 60% weightage of the marks scored at the XII Board Examination and 40% weightage for the Interview to be conducted online by the College.
In accordance with the procedure of admission enacted by the DHE, the following are the requirements for the First year admission:
1. Scanned copy of passport size photograph
2. Scanned copy of Std. X marksheet
3. Scanned copy of Std. XII marksheet
4. Scanned copy of Leaving Certificate /Transfer Certificate
5. Scanned Signature
6. Scanned copy of Aadhar card
7. Scanned copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
8. Scanned copy of Income certificate (if applicable)
9. Scanned copy of Voter’s card (if applicable)
10.Students or Parents Bank Account Details (Scanned copy of front page bank passbook or Cancelled cheque)
11. Physically handicapped/Disability Certificate ( If applicable)
12.Migration Certificate/Eligibility Certificate from Goa University for other than Goa Board (if applicable)
13.Valid email I’d and Mobile No.
Admission process for the first round will be from 15th July to 26th July 2020. Students will have the opportunity to apply in the subsequent rounds to be announced later, depending upon the availability of vacancies.
In case of admission procedures and queries thereof, the following teachers may be contacted:
|Sr.No||Teaching Staff||Mobile Number|
|1||Ms. Kalpita Naik – Admission Committee Incharge
( Assistant Professor)
|2||Mr. Eknath S. Shirodkar ( Assistant Professor)||9657171180|
|3||Ms. Nisha Sawant( Assistant Professor)||9096683428|
|4||Mr. Neelesh Morajkar ( Assistant Professor)||8329094557|
|5||Mr. Elroy Pinto (College Dir. Of Physical Education and Sports)||9049310643|
|6||Ms. Nilaxi Chari( Assistant Professor)||8308901523|