- To provide high quality Commerce education at undergraduate level.
- To make the students Industry-Ready so that they can readily be employed.
- To impart ethical education by enabling the students to be a successful & responsible entrepreneur of tomorrow.
- To nurture the creative minds that are sensitive to business, societal needs and issues, thus making them good human beings and responsible citizen.
- To provide a platform that facilitates all round development of student’s personality.
What makes us different:-
Unlike traditional methods of Commerce teaching, at GMFC, our focus is on sharpening of personality to make the students employable. Apart from regular lectures, the students are supplemented with Audio-Visual Aids, Case Studies, Seminar & Presentation sessions and various extra-curricular activities, which ultimately sharpen their social as well as analytical abilities. Regular remedial classes are also provided to the students for their easy and hassle-free preparations for the end-term examinations. Study tours and industry visits gives an edge to GMFC Commerce students over others through widening their horizons by enabling them to tackle real-life situations in a much efficient manner.
Duration:- 3 years
Students shall present himself with an application in the prescribed form duly filled and signed by him, based on their merit and performance in the Annual Higher Secondary Examination along with following documents.
- H.S.S.C. Mark list in original along with three attested copies of it.
- School Leaving Certificate in original.
- Three copies of recent Passport size photographs.
- No admission shall be regarded as duly granted unless it is granted by the Principal/Director and the necessary fees have been received by the college along with required documents.
- All admissions are valid only for the academic year and are required to be renewed by application in the prescribed form for every subsequent year to continue studies in the college.
- Students belonging to Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribes/OBC should furnish the caste and income certificates from the Competent Authority, while submitting the admission forms.
- All the admission are provisional until all the necessary certificates such as the Final Eligibility Certificate, HSSC Passing Certificate, Transfer Certificate etc. are submitted to the college.
The documents such as Leaving Certificate, Migration Certificate are not returned, if the admission to the course is confirmed, though the students leave the college before completion of the course. In case of further clarifications, the students are advised to contact : Principal, Dr. Manasvi M. Kamat (Email: email@example.com).
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Financial Accounting- I||Financial Accounting- II|
|Cost Accounting- I||Cost Accounting- II|
|General Management- I||General Management- II|
|Managerial Economics- I||Managerial Economics- II|
|Mathematical Technique- I||Mathematical Technique- II|
|Information Technology- I||Information Technology- II|
|English- I||English- II|
|Environmental Studies||Environmental Studies- II|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Business Finance- I||Business Finance- II|
|Business Environment- I||Business Environment- II|
|Financial Accounting- III||Financial Accounting- IV|
|Advertising- I||Advertising- II|
|Business Law- I||Business Law- II|
|Indian Financial & Fiscal System||Economics of Resources|
|Statistical Technique- I||Statistical Technique- II|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Industrial Management- I||Human Resource Management|
|Entrepreneurship Development- I||Entrepreneurship Development- II|
|International Economics||Issues of the Indian Economy|
|Elective 1: Cost & Management Accounting|
|Major- 1; Methods of Costing||Major- 1; Income Tax|
|Major- 2; Techniques of Costing||Major- 2; Techniques of Costing|
|Major- 3; Cost & Management Audit||Major- 3; Cost & Management Audit|