- To provide high quality technical education at undergraduate level.
- To provide balanced education that nurtures the spirit of student.
- To produce employable IT workforce that will have sound knowledge of IT business fundamentals that can be applied to develop and customize solutions for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
What makes us different:-
A professional course: BCA is a professional and technical course. It sharpens your technical skills through logical thinking by conducting practical, industry visits, guest lectures by professionals, etc. that help you deal with real-life situations better.
Duration:- 3 years
Students shall present himself with an application in the prescribed form duly filled and signed by him, based on their merit and performance in Common Entrance Test along with following documents.
- H.S.S.C. Mark list in original along with three attested copies of it.
- School Leaving Certificate in original.
- Three copies of recent Passport size photographs.
- No admission shall be regarded as duly granted unless it is granted by the Principal/Director and the necessary fees have been received by the college along with required documents.
- All admissions are valid only for the academic year and are required to be renewed by application in the prescribed form for every subsequent year to continue studies in the college.
- Students belonging to Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribes/OBC should furnish the caste and income certificates from the Competent Authority, while submitting the admission forms.
- All the admission are provisional until all the necessary certificates such as the Final Eligibility Certificate, HSSC Passing Certificate, and Transfer Certificate etc. are submitted to the college.
The documents such as Leaving Certificate, Migration Certificate are not returned, if the admission to the course is confirmed, though the students leave the college before completion of the course.
Contact Principal: Dr Manasvi Kamat firstname.lastname@example.org
Problem Solving and Programming Concepts
Computer Organization and Architectures
Operating System Concepts
Problem Solving and Programming Lab
Data Structure Lab
IT Tools Lab
Object Oriented Concepts
Database Management Systems
Introduction to Economics
Data Analysis and Statistical Techniques
Object Oriented Lab
Graphical Interface Design Lab
Database Management Systems Lab
Data Analysis and E-Accounting Lab
Communication and Presentation Skills
Technical Writing Skills
Management Information Systems
CS Elective – I*
CS Elective -II*
NCS Elevtive -II*
Web Technology Lab