- To provide high quality technical education at undergraduate level.
- To provide balanced education that nurtures the spirit of student.
- To produce employable IT workforce that will have sound knowledge of IT business fundamentals that can be applied to develop and customize solutions for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
What makes us different:-
A professional course: BCA is a professional and technical course. It sharpens your technical skills through logical thinking by conducting practical, industry visits, guest lectures by professionals, etc. that help you deal with real-life situations better.
Duration:- 3 years
Students shall present himself with an application in the prescribed form duly filled and signed by him, based on their merit and performance in Common Entrance Test along with following documents.
- H.S.S.C. Mark list in original along with three attested copies of it.
- School Leaving Certificate in original.
- Three copies of recent Passport size photographs.
- No admission shall be regarded as duly granted unless it is granted by the Principal/Director and the necessary fees have been received by the college along with required documents.
- All admissions are valid only for the academic year and are required to be renewed by application in the prescribed form for every subsequent year to continue studies in the college.
- Students belonging to Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribes/OBC should furnish the caste and income certificates from the Competent Authority, while submitting the admission forms.
- All the admission are provisional until all the necessary certificates such as the Final Eligibility Certificate, HSSC Passing Certificate, and Transfer Certificate etc. are submitted to the college.
The documents such as Leaving Certificate, Migration Certificate are not returned, if the admission to the course is confirmed, though the students leave the college before completion of the course.
Contact Principal: Dr Manasvi Kamat firstname.lastname@example.org
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Problem Solving and Programming Concepts||Data Structure|
|Computer Organization and Architectures||Operating System Concepts|
|Business Accounting||Cost Accounting|
|Basic Mathematics||Discrete Mathematics|
|Problem Solving and Programming Lab||Data Structure Lab|
|IT Tools Lab||OS Lab|
|Environmental Studies||Environmental Studies|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Object Oriented Concepts||Software Engineering|
|Database Management Systems||Computer Networks|
|Management Accounting||Management Functions|
|Introduction to Economics||Data Analysis and Statistical Techniques|
|Object Oriented Lab||Graphical Interface Design Lab|
|Database Management Systems Lab||Data Analysis and E-Accounting Lab|
|Communication and Presentation Skills||Technical Writing Skills|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Software Testing||Management Information Systems|
|Web Technology||Multimedia Technology|
|CS Elective – I*||CS Elective -II*||NCS Elective-I*||NCS Elevtive -II*|
|Web Technology Lab||Multimedia Lab|
|Project Work||Project Work|