The cultural club “Spandan” is an attempt to make the member students well acquainted with the various cultural activities and in the process, facilitating others to join, participate and develop culturally. The Cultural club will offer the students ample opportunity to sharpen their co-curricular skills like Dancing, Singing, Composing, Painting, Acting etc. by providing a common platform. The club proposes events like singing and dancing competitions, Art competitions, etc on regular intervals. The club activities will also focus on developing team spirit among the students.
- aking the students competitive at district as well as state level so that they may display their skills on bigger platforms.
- Attaining fame for the college for its active participation in cultural activities.
- Developing the overall personality of students together with some special traits which may be helpful for their life.
- Frequently organising co-curricular activities so that the hidden talents of the students can be identified and thereafter polishing their talents.
- Motivate students to participate more and more in cultural activities which would help them widen their horizon in life.